Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dissappointed

Tonight I talked to a friend who told me some real interesting stuff. And to be honest I was really taken aback about what was said. As most of you know I say things how I feel. I dont hold stuff inside me at all. The stuff I say to people when I talk to them in person or when I write on facebook or twitter is how I feel. If you dont like it thats why there is a thing called defriend and not be a friend on there or follow. And yes sometimes its venting. With whats going on in Ann Arbor with the athletic department I am not happy at all. I refuse to say all things are rosey when its not. I hate to lose. Especially if its the teams I love. Pretty much Detroit/Michigan sports besides anything Michigan State.

If people think I'm to negative on life there just plain old wrong. First thing I have a great family who I love a lot. Second I got friends who mean a lot to me that are just plain awesome. Third I work for a company that I like working for. Chase is a great place to work and the people I work with are awesome. I rather be working then be in the 11 percent of unemployed doing nothing.

I love sports a lot. People love movies, snowboarding, wakeboarding, reading, music, and other fun activities. Personally I rather watch a great college basketball game for 2 hrs then sit and watch a movie I am not interested in at all. Or in the summer time catch a game at the copa and see the tigs play. That's just who I am. I have never been a big movie guy at all and never will.

And lastly this is all I will say. I would hope in the future that if anybody has a problem with me they would come and talk to me about it 1 on 1. Instead of having someone else do the talking for them. This just bothers me the most. I am really disappointed that people havent done that. Were all alduts here. Tonight really bothered and dissappointed me in some people.

Thanks and you all have a great day tomorrow. c

No comments:

Post a Comment