Monday, August 16, 2010

ehhhh boy

So Crabb told me to do a blog entry last night so here it is. Havent done this since Feb so its a lil rusty ha. Gonna hit on a different amount of subjects in this. Im gonna try to not make this long. Writing this listenin to some good ol cathedral ' s tunes and some Ernie.
First subject - LIFE: Life is ok I guess. Summer has been glorious since the rents have been gone for 97.1 percent of the time. So coming home from work and just relaxin in bed to sigur ros has been pretty good not gonna lie. Work has been crazy especially the last couple weeks but I cant complain.

Second - TIGERS: I knew the tigs were not gonna make the playoffs this year so them not making it this yr isnt no surprise. I knew there pitching was suspect especially there starters. Bullpen I thought they would be better with zoom zoom coming back healthy. Coke a good lefty who I didnt think be good but he changed my mind on him. Miggy is understanably one of the two or three best hitters in all of baseball o and hes younger then me ha. Such a good player wow. Anyways im done with Leyland and his non sense. Heres the record in the second half since hes been the skip 06: 36 - 38, 07: 36 - 40, 08: 27 - 41, 09: 38 - 38. Thats 30 games under .500 in four years pretty bad. We cant play in the second half at all under the marlboro man. Need some fresh blood in there to get things goin. DUMBrowski im still iffy on. I might give him one more year. But our farm system couldn ' t be more awful.

Third - LIONS : I said couple weeks ago 9 - 7 and be one of the wild card teams in the playoffs. Butter was aflowing that day. Prolly off kinda got carried away with there improvements a little bit. Secondary is a eh and our lb ' s besides the pain train. So will see what happens this yr. If its less then 5 wins kinda be a lil dissappointed. Stafford will be a better qb with Nate comin in from Seattle. Plus hopefully best doesnt get hurt from gettin a love tap on the shoulder.

Fourth - PISTONS: T Mac signing for a mill wasnt bad. Cant hurt to sign him for a year. Just wish we get rid of rip or tay or both of em. I know not to many people care about the pistons which is sad. I hope Mr. I buys the team but leaves em in a hills cause the palace is one of the best places in the nba for basketball. Even thou its 20 years old its still a good building.

Lastly Fifth the state of athletics at a school in Ann Arbor the best school in the state
THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHHHHHIGAN.
As most people know I cant stand Richard Rod. Hes a liar and a cheat. Im not a fan of either of those at all. I am all for running a good and clean program. Obviously Richard doesnt know how to do that. Seeing that he did the same stuff here at West Virginia. They will go 6 - 6 this yr, start the year off 0 - 2. U CONN is no slutch this year. They got a good chance in winning the BIG EAST. Notre Dame im not sure but its at Notre Dame and with our 3 - 3 - 5 defense (grrr) who knows what will happen. Prolly play at the bowl game at Ford Field vs Temple the MAC champ.

I will try to do this more then every 6 months. Peace out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment